vendredi 30 octobre 2009

The painting


This is Mrs Caiserman-Roth's painting that inspired my previous post.  What does it bring to your mind?

3 commentaires:

  1. I was unable to comment on the previous post because I couldn't follow. My French has disappeared; or maybe, it was never that good. This painting is a beautiful domestic scene, flowers to be arranged, hat and scarf to wait awhile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Indeed it must have reminded you of your gardening activities.
    I figured it must have been a bit difficult for you and some others to get the gist of my last post. I could have made it shorter and more accessible...but, after all, I am a french speaking Canadian and a Quebecer, it has to show once in a while.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have inserted a small comment on the previous post because this image made things clearer to me.

    A la prochaine.

    RépondreSupprimer