vendredi 22 mai 2009

Tagged

Rosaria tagged me today. Reminds me of my youth: tag, you're it.
So six unimportant things which make me happy:
1) Chatting with my grandson;
2) The smile, not frequent, of my granddaughter;
3) A black-headed grosbeak couple at my backyard feeder;
4) A ride in my beloved Laurentian Hills, we call them mountains but the Rockies' folks figure it's a gross exaggeration;
5) Meeting old friends;
6) Crossword puzzles.

Six blogs to play along:
1) The Commentator;
2) Marc-Aurele;
3) Neil McKenty;
4) Tony Kondaks;
5) Chimera;
6) Barbara.
Hope I did it right.

2 commentaires:

  1. Perfect! Doesn't this feel like elementary school? It's a youthful truth or dare sort of game, revealing in some ways, but harmless as well. Glad to know you better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. "TAG" says it all. Can't remember playing it since I quit being a Scoutmaster in 1959 when I went to work for a juvenile delinquent facility. I needed to see something else than adolescents all day and all night long.

    RépondreSupprimer