jeudi 21 juin 2012

Sunrise over the Açores

Early, on 2cnd June  2012,while flying to Venice I could take this picture through the plane's porthole.  It was a portent of the beauties we were to see and behold.

5 commentaires:

  1. Great picture. But what's the rest of the story?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I will Rosaria even though with Blogspot's new set up it is more work.
    Rob, the rest of the story is in the last post: Heureux, qui, comme Ulysse...
    But I will do something in English with some of my other pictures. But I will have to make a choice; I have over 300 hundreds.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. 300 Hundred pictures? You must have seen so much beauty on that trip!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We saw quite a lot but you can not post everything, can you?

    RépondreSupprimer