jeudi 11 août 2011

Sorry for the delays

Starting Sunday, August 14, until Tuesday, September 6, I may be slow commenting or answering comments since I will be away to Europe (First time ever in my life, so it's about time).  My faithful minicomputer will follow me but WiFi is not available everywhere along the way.  Whenever I can, I'll keep in touch.
See you later, au revoir, arrivederci.

9 commentaires:

  1. Bon voyage, Paul. J'espère que l'Europe sera très intéressante. A la prochaine, jusqu'à ce que vous retourniez.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Soave sia il vento! (I don't really know if you can say that in Italian; I borrowed it from an opera and I like the image.) Have a great trip!

    I always learn a new phrase in French from your blog! From your last post, I like "mis à pied". Thanks for the education!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci cher ursidé amateur de miel.
    Jenny, always a pleasure to have you around.; Je suis heureux de pouvoir vous apprendre quelque chose. Man opf Roma will tell you about the Italian.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Paul,
    Have a marvelous time. We will be in Montreal on Friday, September 9. I hope we can get together on Sunday, September 11, maybe for lunch or dinner.

    I'll e-mail you after you return home from Europe.
    Can't wait to hear about your travels.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The day, is noted and we certainly will make ourselves available. Will get in touch with you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Paul, Flavia and I will be there as planned. Ciao!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank you Giovanni. It will be a pleasure to meet you two again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great. So Paul and Cherie will meet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How fun! Looking forward to your sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer